MissPompadour is an up and coming company dealing in high quality water based paints for interior work and furniture painting. In addition, we offer a wide range of all the tools needed for painting and varnishing and have renowned collections on offer that are produced exclusively in Europe. MissPompadour as an employer is young - but not very wild. Our founders and employees have experienced the innovative, highly agile start-up world as well as large World as well as the large, complex structures of traditional companies. We try to combine the advantages of both worlds for our employees. We manage and plan with reason and foresight and at the same time cultivate our innovative and flexible spirit.
We are looking for
We are looking for
Customer advisor (m/f/d) part-time, min. 30 hours per week, fully remote, French language skills fluent
- Have you already had DIY experience with our products and/or painting?
- Can you advise our customers by phone, WhatsApp and e-mail and also support them fluently in French and/or Dutch?
- Are you able to remain calm, friendly and helpful even in critical situations?
- Do you want to work in a highly motivated and friendly team and do you enjoy contributing to the development of new ideas and products?
You'll fit right in with us:
- With us you can develop personally and professionally and have fun doing it. Especially if you want to take on personal responsibility and initiative. Courage, creative ideas and decisiveness move us forward as people and as a company.
- We welcome a colourful corporate culture, promote diversity and people with personality. You can feel safe and in good hands in the MissPompadour family. In addition, we support everyone according to their individual talents and wishes.
- We love our products and are always at our customers' side when it comes to redesigning and positive development. You must therefore be enthusiastic about our products and have a high level of customer orientation.
- We are constantly scrutinising our products, our energy consumption and ourCO2 footprint and are continuously working on improvements. And we also focus on sustainability when it comes to our employees: we want long-term employee loyalty. That's why we want you to feel as comfortable as possible and to find optimal working conditions.
- We offer flexible working time models and location-independent working (either we set up a workplace for you in Regensburg or you work completely from home). And we work with you to find individual solutions so that you can optimally combine your private life with your work.