(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a person named by you
- you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly;
- the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and they are to be delivered separately;
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (MissPompadour GmbH, Am Reitfeld 10, 93161 Sinzing, telephone number: +49 941 206 068 20, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post and the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of approximately 120 EUR.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Revocation via WhatsApp
You can also declare your revocation via WhatsApp +49 176 222 258 08
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
All colour shades from Mylands are only mixed once a customer order has been placed in our online shop and the payment process has been completed. In order to mix ordered colour shades, the original containers filled with the colour base at the factory are opened for the first time and mixed with the colouring ingredients. From this point on, impurities can start a process that limits the shelf life of the colour to 6 months. Please inform yourself before ordering about the colour shades, range and application possibilities of the products. Colour cards, sample pots, comprehensive instructions and the free colour consultancy from MissPompadour are available to help you choose the right colour. A return within the framework of the withdrawal period is excluded for these manufactory colours.
A defect is only deemed to exist if the colour shade received deviates significantly from the colour shade on the colour card. Minor deviations are not grounds for revocation in the case of specially mixed colours. Please bear in mind that varnishes often appear lighter than the wall paints on the colour cards.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
- To MissPompadour GmbH, Am Reitfeld 10, 93161 Sinzing, e-mail address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication) - Date